The Midwives Association of Florida aims…
- To inform and educate the public concerning the theory and practice of midwifery and its healthful benefits.
- To support legislative and political action affecting licensing and development of the profession.
- To promote and encourage the practice and development of midwifery in the State of Florida.
- To promote communication, cooperation and support among Licensed Midwives in the state of Florida.
- To promote cooperation and enhance communication and professional relationships with other midwives, other branches of the healing professions and the general public.
- To further the education and training of students and the practitioners of midwifery.
- To promote cooperation and enhance communication and professional relationships with other states, national and international midwifery associations.